Here is the lobby from the 2nd floor, up in the Serials department.
This is the new reading room on the 11th floor. They are still getting it ready, but it looks very nice.

Out the south window of the reading room.

The towers and the Shoe. Great views from this room.

The oval, looking out towards High street.

Oh yes, it is 11 stories up indeed.

The fancy looking elevator doors.

Look at all of those books! This is from the lobby, and those are Serials, Reference and Foreign Language.

The beautiful sky light in the lobby.

1 comments:

Do they really think I'll study in there? It looks wonderful....
When does it open? I didn't get to see it before the construction.
Thanks!
Tina

Post a Comment

Followers

Autumn Night

I wanted a place to put my writing, pictures and thoughts out there. I hope you enjoy!