Oh what a week.

Today ended the first of five tough weeks. I am taking summer quarter classes, and am doing it in a half-quarter condensing 10 weeks of content down into 5 weeks. I didn't know what I was getting into, and it should prove to be a challenge. But, I need it -- I need to push myself, to better realize my potential, and my limits.

I try to unwind. My shower seems to be so temperamental. Some days it can't get hot enough, and others like tonight, it could hardly get cool enough.

As my muscles and nerves unclench, I start to feel worse. I think the tightened muscles mask the pain of life that might otherwise might not be so bad. My instincts tell me to not relax, it would feel better that way. But I know that I have to endure through it to feel truly better.

It is late, and I have things to do before I can go to bed. I hope I can sleep in -- I probably won't be able to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Autumn Night

I wanted a place to put my writing, pictures and thoughts out there. I hope you enjoy!