A T-Rex trying fervently and futilely to suck the maple syrup out of Bobby Hill. Theres just too much. Bobby doesn't seem to mind, and I find it hilarious. My SL companions don't seem to notice, nor would they care. Curious that they are all in the same place in person, seems completely unremarkable. The T-Rex is a liquid being now, comprised of watermellon gumballs which can come apart and back together again. I don't think this will help with the Hill kid, and he still doesnt seem to mind, if he notices at all. My friend urgently needs my attention, and my body. She is like a child and an adult all at once, probably because I met her between the two. Stray is DJing and serving drinks, Jasmine is around here somewhere, there is even a sad club underneath. The movies let out a while ago, no wait I snuck out. Can't remember why. I can't find my way out of here. Part of this story is backwards. I hope I'm not caught. Robert won't be pleased, but I don't care. Its my life. At the end of it all, just like other mornings, I'm being told that its time to go, and in fact I have awoken late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Autumn Night

I wanted a place to put my writing, pictures and thoughts out there. I hope you enjoy!